don’t check up on people who have decided you are not in their picture anymore. you don’t need to know how they’re doing. save yourself the trouble, seriously.
A person’s tumblr tells a lot about them. It shows what kind of images they see in their head, who they love, who they hate, even what they think about other people.
(Source: eiffeled, via shorttonncreativity)
"1. you don’t have to write everything in cursive when you’re a grown up. 10 Things I’ve Learned in 10 Years (via sunficwer)
2. a lot of people are focused on themselves and are in no way concerned for you. people will see you trip over yourself thousands of times and a few will help you up, but in the end you’re the only one who can move your legs.
3. your heart is your most vital organ, that’s why everyone always points their gun at it.
4. a promise is a promise except when it’s not.
5. you can actually feel sadness in your bones.
6. you are never too old for a night light because darkness is consuming.
7. people drift apart. you can try to reach for them, but sometimes your arms aren’t long enough.
8. life moves fast and it does not care if you are out of breath, you have to keep running.
9. your beliefs taste differently to other people; take your hand out of their throat.
10. I can assure you that you will never forget the sound of your first loves laugh."